Double Your Impact on Pendle Hill!
Friends have offered a special Spring Challenge to help us meet our 2013 Pendle Hill Annual Fund goal. All new, increased, and renewed gifts received by July 31 will be matched dollar for dollar!
- New: All first-time gifts given this spring will be matched at the full amount — doubling your donation!
- Increased: If you gave $50 last year and this year you give $75, $25 will be matched!
- Renewed: If you gave in the past but not last year, your renewed gift will be matched dollar for dollar!
Gifts to the Pendle Hill Annual Fund help ensure we maintain the quality of programs, workshops, and all-around experience that people from all over the world seek from Pendle Hill.
Because tuition and fees cover less than half the costs of operating our programs and maintaining our campus, charitable donations are essential in providing the financial foundation that allows Pendle Hill to thrive and to serve participants who cannot pay the full fees.
Gifts to Pendle Hill come in many ways:
- Annual Fund donations support the annual operating expenses of all Pendle Hill programs;
- Gifts designated for a specific purpose(restricted)allow donors to provide additional funding for programs or capital projects that interest them;
- Bequests and Life Income Gifts provide a legacy for the future.
Please consider supporting Pendle Hill today. A gift of any size is welcome.
For additional information or to arrange a confidential gift planning consultation, without obligation, contact:
Renetta Holloway, Director for Advancement
610-566-4507 or 800-742-3150 ext. 151